Our Unique Behavior Change Process
We Do Things Differently
We provide a “grow through” process not go through events.
Often people already know what to change, but need a process to help make the changes. MMS offers spaced repetition of good ideas and a proven Behavior Change Process that helps participants develop their abilities and become better at what they do. This process has helped participants and organizations achieve success with solid results.
Step 1 – DOING THE EVALUATION
Starting with the results you want to achieve, we evaluate where your people are now. Based on our findings, we then calculate the performance gap.
• Identify Performance Objectives based on organizational goals
• Determine Current Levels of Performance
• Calculate Performance Gaps
Step 2 – PLANNING THE ACTION
By identifying the changes that need to take place, we help people set specific and measureable goals, and develop a detailed plan of action. Participants begin immediate application of techniques designed to help them change their behavior and develop new habits necessary to achieve the results you and they want.
• Develop a dynamic Plan of Action
• Identify Critical Success Factors
• Determine methods of tracking results
Step 3 – CHANGING THE BEHAVIOR
Implementing the process over several weeks has many benefits. Participants don’t feel overwhelmed and have sufficient time to master each step. Most importantly new behaviors are applied directly to real business issues. Because of our unique process, we are able to hard-wire these changes into your organization to ensure long-term, ongoing results.
• Implement step-by-step Behavior Changes
• Integrate Behavior Changes into daily productivity
• Measure progress as it occurs
• Establish accountability structure
Step 4 – MEASURING RESULTS
Changes in results always follow changes in key behaviors. Our process identifies the link between behavior and results, and measures the changes in both.
By weekly mentoring, evaluation and tracking, your return on investment is documented and all involved are able to manage the development process for success.
- Manage the development process.
- Measure key behaviors changed and results achieved.
- Document and communicate return on investment.
- Identify additional areas for continuing improvement.